Required Registration Documents


  • Parents or court appointed guardians living in the Cumberland Valley School District may enroll a student. (Note: Exceptions apply to homeless youth according to the McKinney-Vento Act, migrant and foster students.) A student living with someone other than a parent will be registered in accordance with guidelines set by PA Public School Code section 24 P.S. 13-1302.
  • Residents will be asked to sign an affidavit stating that you and the student live in this district on a full-time basis.


  • Proof of your child's age* Any one of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: birth certificate or a valid passport.
  • Immunizations required by law* Acceptable documentation includes: the child's immunization record, a written statement from a former school district or medical office.
  • Proof of residency* (Two (2) required) Acceptable documentation includes: lease, sales agreement, or mortgage statement plus one additional document-utilities bill, cable bill, etc. If residing with a district property owner, the property owner must sign a notarized Affidavit of Multiple Occupancy form in addition to providing additional documentation.
  • Parent Photo Identification* ID card such as Driver's license, state ID or passport (Driver's license cannot be used as proof of residency).
  • Other documents: Report cards/transcripts (in order for Middle and High school students to get a schedule, most recent report card, schedule or transcript is required), most recent physical and dental forms, all special education documents (IEP, ER, RR, NOREP), attendance records, any other records relevant to your child's education.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.