Online registration forms for Kindergarten through Grade 12 for the 2017-2018 school year (Fall 2017) will be available on April 24th, 2017
Please note: All students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st to be eligible for Kindergarten.
All students must be 6 years old on or before September 1st to be eligible for First Grade.
WHO CAN REGISTER A STUDENT
- Parents or court appointed guardians living in the Cumberland Valley School District may enroll a student. The parent/guardian must come into our office in person to complete the enrollment process. (Note: Exceptions apply to homeless youth according to the McKinney-Vento Act, migrant and foster students.) A student living with someone other than a parent will be registered in accordance with guidelines set by PA Public School Code section 24 P.S. 13-1302.
- Residents will be asked to sign an affidavit stating that you and the student live in this district on a full-time basis.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT
You need to bring the following required documents to your appointment in order to register your child.
- Proof of your child's age. Any one of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: original birth certificate, notarized copy of birth certificate, a valid passport or notarized/certified record showing the date of birth.
- Immunizations required by law. Acceptable documentation includes: the child's immunization record, a written statement from a former school district or medical office, verbal assurances from the former school that the required immunizations have been completed with records to follow.
- Proof of residency. Acceptable documentation includes: a deed, lease, sales agreement, notarized statement from landlord or mortgage information. If residing with a district property owner, the property owner must sign a notarized "multiple occupancy form."
- Photo Identification. This is required in order to notarize documents at the registration appointment such as sworn statement attesting if the student has been or is suspended or expelled for offenses involving drugs, alcohol, weapons, infliction of injury or violence on school property.
- Other documents: Report cards/transcripts, all special education documents (IEP, ER, RR, NOREP), attendance records, any other records relevant to your child's education.